Thursday 3 March 2011

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - The Game-Master Issue

Super Mario Galaxy 2 one of my favorite Wii games. Now, when I posted my first and only post so far (yes The Dude is not me!) I told you a little about Super Mario Galaxy 2 because I hadn't completed it then so now I can tell you that there are 241 stars to be collected, there is a tubby Luma called Lubba, Bowser is giant throughout the game. And so on so forth. The story begins it's daytime and it is the Star Festival - Mario is all 'Yay! Peach'- blah blah blah and running to his beloved - watch:

Yeah, I know!! Jee! Anyway but with the Master/Baby Luma's Powers, Mario can go through each and every galaxy to reach his "special one" (yay) You may be wandering about the life, and I am sad to say - no difference, still most of the time (3-life) and (6-life) can be collected like the 1st one. Also the most number of 1-up's I've got in a row are (I think) are 11-up's I might have also gotten 13-up's but I can't quite remember! Anyway you can also collect as "Mario's": "Cloud Mario" "Rock Mario" and "Spin Drill" but the one's that are the same as the first are: "Fire Mario" "Spring Mario" "Boo Mario" "Invincible Mario" and I think that's about it. Yoshi is compatible too and can be "Blimp Yoshi" "Dash Yoshi" and one that isn't really well known but I don't know the name so I will call him "Radioactive Yoshi" stay for my cool Mario stuff article

No comments:

Post a Comment