Tuesday 16 November 2010

Attention

Hi, now you may be thinking 'whats this'. So I've decided to tell you about stuff I've done, and stuff I'll be posting.

1st: Jack L. Jospeph and the treasure of Mount Black. Description: After I watched National Treasure 2, I decided to make my own thing like it. 21 year-old Jack Louie Joseph talks about a fictional British hero. But a run from the Australian law was in the crowd. Mount Black is short for Mountain Blackmouth

2nd: Happy day for Mario! His 25th anniversery is everywhere, since he is a world-wide phenomenon! The Game-Master Issue will be writing more game articles.

3rd: Vile Life is about the life of a 12 year-old living in '97 who is agoraphobic.

4: Euan and Km. Ever since I got Super Smash Bros Brawl I created Euan and Km. after the cool fighter Snake! But Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles Crystal Bearers gave me a different Idea!

More to come? You'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment